Friday, April 20, 2012

Clinical Year Schedule Has Arrived!

So this week we FINALLY got our fourth year schedules! I can't even imagine how difficult it is to schedule over 100 students for rotations, especially considering all of our random requests and needs. It's a little frustrating to be 3 weeks away from our first rotation of the year and to have no idea where we will be. So here goes!

The first picture shows the year's schedule (in order) from May 2012 to May 2013. The first four rows are the ones I've already had, and the newly scheduled rotations start with the numerical labeling on the left hand side. Those numbers correspond to the rotation number, and the dates of each of those rotations are listed in the other picture.


Highlights include:

Starting Monday, I'll be in Philadelphia for two months straight, which is great because I don't get my Kennett Square apartment until July! Some of these rotations are pretty light (time-wise) like Radiology, and Dermatology. Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery will be a lot more intense!

I'm scheduled for a one week rotation right before my externship in Oregon, which hopefully means I can take a little vacation on the west coast (maybe visiting Brendan and Maria in San Francisco?)!

I got Small Animal Emergency for my holiday rotation (starting the day after Christmas and going until the day after New Years), so I'll be in Philadelphia over that holiday week, hopefully with a little bit of free time to spend with friends!

1 comment:

  1. If I did not know better, I'd suspect that all this traveling is part of your 2012 presidential campaign.

    ReplyDelete